BETEK BOYA VE KİMYA SANAYİ A.Ş.
INFORMATION TEXT REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We, at Betek Boya ve Kimya Sanayi A.Ş. (“Betek” or “Company”), acting as the data controller, hereby aim to inform you about your processed personal data pursuant to the article 10 of the “Data Processor’s Obligation to Inform” of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“PDPL”) aiming to protect personal data and the Communiqué on Principles and Procedures to Comply for the Satisfaction of the Obligation to Inform.
1. PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Your ID details (name - surname, mother’s - father’s name, ID card, R.T. ID no, nationality, marital status, date/place of birth, tax identification number, driver’s license, passport number), contact details (residence/workplace address, e-mail, mobile phone, residence, registered electronic mail address - KEP), customer transaction information (complaint and request information, invoice, promissory note, check details, order details), transaction security data (bank account number, invoice/debt information, IBAN number, credit card number), data regarding security of your company sites (CCTV records), business/professional life and education data (profession, school of graduation, professional training, certificates, CV) and your sensitive personal data (medical data).
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA
The personal data obtained as result of your relationship with Betek is processed for the following purposes:
3. TRANSMISSION OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
- Performance of goods/services generation and operations processes,
- Performance of goods/services sales processes,
- Performance of organization and event management, social and civil society activities,
- Monitoring of requests and complaints filed via websites and social media platforms; performance of customer satisfaction activities,
- Presentation of projects,
- Performance of advertisement/campaign/promotion and marketing and analysis processes,
- Performance of training activities,
- Monitoring and management of energy ID certificate requests and processes,
- Performance of communication activities,
- Performance of agreement processes,
- Performance of after-sales goods/services support services, finance and accounting works,
- Ensuring information security and physical venue security,
- Bringing together the workmen and final consumers,
- Making application registrations to workmen and customer loyalty programs, performance of loyalty program point applications
- Cancellation of customer/supplier/business partner registrations and cancellations,
- Performance of logistics activities,
- Certification of paint and insulation workmen,
- Monitoring and performance of legal works,
- Preparation of company reports,
- Ensuring workplace, work and employee health and security,
- Making corporate resource planning.
Your personal data may be transmitted to domestic official authorities and institutions, banks, foreign and domestic group companies, subsidiaries, business partners, suppliers and service providers and their officers for the purposes under the article 2 of this Information Text pursuant to the provisions of the PDPL regarding transmission of personal data and their transmission to abroad.
4. METHODS OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL GROUNDS
Your personal data is collected verbally, in writing or electronically from you, third parties and legal authorities via tools such as the website, various agreements, mobile applications, electronic mail, application forms and written or verbal communication channels between you and our Company during the establishment and maintenance of a legal relationship with our Company. Your personal data collected accordingly are processed in line with the following legal grounds stated under the article 5, 6 and 8 of the PDPL:
- It is permitted by the explicit consent of the data subject,
- It is expressly permitted under the applicable legislation that our Company is subject to, including the Tax Procedural Law, Turkish Code of Obligations and Turkish Commercial Code,
- It is necessary to ensure compliance with the national and international principles and procedures on knowing the customers and with the information keeping, reporting and notification obligations under the applicable legislation and as required by the official authorities,
- It is necessary to process the personal data of parties of a contract, provided that the processing is directly related to the execution or performance of the contract, provision of the products and service requested and performing the requirements of the concluded agreements,
- It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation,
- It is revealed to the public by the data subject,
- It is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or protection of a right,
- It is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data processor, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed.
Your sensitive personal data is collected, stored and processed in line with the following legal grounds:
5. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT WHOSE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
- It is permitted by the explicit consent of the data subject,
- For personal data other than those related with health, without obtaining explicit consent if processing is permitted by laws,
- For personal health-related data, without obtaining the explicit consent for purposes of protection of public health, execution of preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment, and care services, planning and management of health services and financing by persons under the obligation of confidentiality, or authorized institutions and organizations.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data pursuant to the provisions of the article 11 of the Law:
6. TO CONTACT US ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND REQUESTS
- To learn whether or not your personal data have been processed;
- To request information as to processing if your data have been processed;
- To learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether the data is used in accordance with their purpose;
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom the personal data have been transferred;
- To request rectification in case personal data is processed incompletely or inaccurately;
- To request deletion or destruction of the personal data;
- To request notification of any rectification, deletion or destruction operations made to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
- To object to occurrence of any result that is to your detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems;
- To request compensation for the damages in case you incur damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can send your requests regarding your legal rights under the related law and other legislation together with your petitions and identification documents to “Zümrütevler Mahallesi Ural Sokak No:38 34852 Maltepe/İstanbul, Turkey” in person, via a notary public or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with secure electronic signature. You can also send your requests pursuant to the article 5 of the “Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures for Filing Applications to the Data Processor” together with your identification documents to email@example.com.